Friday, December 3, 2010

Wooden Box Blueprints

A tour beneath the Eiffel Tower

I see only people, and I wonder what the specimen.

I love my figures: allow me to come into contact with tourists, I shake them and hear the tinkling turn around. The night before I turn to sleep with some colored lights and give me a little 'heat in this gray city. If it were not for them, I would be along the banks of the Seine in front of warm fire in the barrel, with the old who have lost all hope. Not me: I want to be like those tourists who flock to these places every day, you photograph in front of the tower. To go and see the city from paying more than I make in a week. I wonder how the city from up there, I have always seen from below, the place where I live is bleak and full of rats. But there must be all fantastic. We want to get and my only chance is these statues.

I hate these figures, we are in a lot below the tower to try to sell them to tourists. But they turned away and not even say "no thanks". Sometimes I delude themselves, according to haggle on the price, but for what they are 2 €? I always have to be careful about what happens: When the police come, we are all quick to disappear, running through the crowd, we are being hunted down like animals. And these figures have nothing to do with Paris are made in China. But even I like this city: the winter is cold and long and it often rains. If I had a residence permit could seek employment in the south, where there is a little 'sunshine. But until they sell these figures can not hope to leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment