Monday, December 27, 2010

Up To Date Ovarian Cyst Thesis



In October, I was stopped about ten days. Back in the saddle, the first feeling was "but I have a small crown?", But no, but my legs turned as if cycling was the most natural thing in the world.
I was reminded several times about my relationship with the two wheels. From small
my brother and I kept going up and down the street from my grandfather Herman: I was told that once he phoned the other grandfather, grandchildren, delighted, said "the people and that goes as 'the wind. "
When I was a bit 'bigger, a standard family of laps on Sunday, was called "Around the Soprasasso" even if we do not actually made the trip: we went to the bridge in Zambana for the industrial area of \u200b\u200bLavis , take the dirt road, now closed, which leads to the Old Zambana waste dump, we came to the bridge at San Giorgio and he returned to Gardolo through Roncafort.
Once we did this tour along with uncles and a cousin. But he did not like riding a bike, he tired quickly, despite having a new bike, silver and blue, which I watched with envy. Francis Halfway around the stove and threw the bike to one side. I am perplexed and almost desperate dare not say anything but I think "ah, if I had one I ride your bike ... what do you do it?" Some time after his grandfather
Vitale wanted to give my brother the old race bike of his uncles, who by now was no longer used by anyone. My brother wanted her and my grandfather gave it to someone else, but before I could try it: resting on the bench in the "face" of the grandfather, with his mother who was holding the bike with one hand and me with the other, I sat on the saddle. Not reach the pedals, but already dreaming of long drives. In elementary school I had a bike
Atala white pink and purple as a child, but with the change (3 sprockets) better than that of Bruno: I had even the lever on the handlebars!
When he changed his bike, I took his old one: a colorful Ganna, yellow blue green red with a black grain, a bit 'too big and not slide like the old Atala. Bruno was expected that with the bike "new" as he would go, and instead seemed to go slower than before.
After a few years but it was the turn dell'Atala blue, even this was (and is) a bit 'large but took me for years ... now uses Bruno to go to work. With I started going on her bike alone.
Once, in winter, under the bridge of Vodi I tried to ride on the ice, thinking it was snow. I made a flight and I wet my pants (an old suit from my brother). I wonder if my mom has noticed, I was afraid that does not let me go by bike in winter. That day there was also a man who was walking on the tramp "Rosta", saw the scene and who knows if it will be done laughing. One day last
Bruno asked me to go uphill! And so forth, after breakfast with a cup of coffee. But I had not digested and after half a mile up I have to stop throwing up, the curve of the Rio Valley Donkey. I'm sorry so disappoint my brother, I'm afraid I do not call anymore. Let's go back and take a ride on the plains. But the next day I go alone to the field of sports mean: I want to see if I can. When I say to my brother's eyes sparkle and invites me to the next round.
We go to Lake St. George Dove, a friend of Bruno. At first I almost feel a burden, but on the ramp above the cave, leaving behind two omeneti. George looks at me and says, 'But how can you go to? "And I find nothing better to say that" Pedal ...". While waiting for them a car stops and inside ask, "here is the lake?" I do not know, there have never been. I reply "I think so but I'm not sure" and I think I look so strange when I say the ending. I have short hair and I doubt I look like a girl!
And then finally bought the white and blue Colnago Moscow June 19, 2000: I realize now that this bike second hand was not worth a million, but even then my dad had an idea of \u200b\u200bprices. I buy the shoes and the attacks look ... how many drops in Spain because I can not disengage at the right time! Falls at the start if I can not hang on and falls when the group suddenly braking.
Fred makes some great thoughts on "Esther and her beautiful biciclettina" I feel like a professional.
year after the Futa: "Now that is beautiful, it was plain boring!" and he who refrains dall'imprecare is a long-distance rider.
then begin the rounds with Laura, always up for Cembra valley. Once we go to Pine Sover and she wants to almost abandon the bicycle because he is afraid of hard climbs. I realize that it was almost angry with me, I have to be careful about where the port!
But then you go to Paris, the stage is harder to Bardonecchia. Start with the ups and downs on the bubble and where do I push the girl that Bolzano does not make it. Then pay the stress on the long climb, but Laura is waiting for me and get up on top of the arms together as if we had won. At the end of the stage I got my first and last (I hope) the crisis of hunger.
The perfect postcard from Paris: "Veni, vidi, cycling.
in Tübingen by Hausmeister buy the Giant red, small and heavy. I am a bit 'undecided because I think short and ask the opinion of Peter: Never assume that someone knows more about you if you do not have valid elements to think .
After a while, 'I doubt that Hausmeister is a receiver of stolen bikes: I regret having bought it from him, but grant him a mitigating factor: the care with which repairs the broken-down bike.
After nearly two years I put an ad to sell the Giant, the American who takes the low price and is surprised and says "Für meine Frau."
In November 2008 I look around for a new bike: It has since discovered a Specialized white striped with red. The test up and it seems to me alone! I can not resist. Colnago put on the handlebars straight, and use it to go to town. Until July 14, 2009, after the grid power, Vale urges for to carry me home. I'll be back the next day to find my bike where I had parked, but no more. The policeman said to have stolen one of his colleagues also outside the barracks at the lunch break. A place!
An aunt lend me her city bike Paxson, but I can not get used to it, and eventually I decided to look for a new bike. In September, there are incentives but do not take advantage because I find a tractor: an old mountain bike Scott ugly but comfortable. Bruno
year convinced me to go with his friends: I and a handful of bold young me off at every climb. Every Saturday morning we go for a drive other than the beginning "Ghe gives the hip" but then I earn my respect when I start to remove someone. Matthew takes a bit 'too seriously and I'll explain tactics and where to stay to do less work when you are at the wheel. We see that the coach makes! I propose to put the compact, and actually take the uphill feels the difference! In plain, however, missing a hard relationship.
then begin to embroider a bit 'too much on the pass Supreme, waiting for Stephen, Flavio whispers to me: "Another victim." Loris said that during the summer we were always less, because whoever was behind me he preferred to retire.
I look forward to climb in the saddle again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment