Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Carpet Cleaning Reviews For Houston Companies

0

So ... I promise that I will remain calm, I promise I will not do anything to then, I repent ... but I assure you that the temptation to take someone by the collar of his jacket strong.

Last year, the day before the end of the school, the teacher of mathematics is to do a task in class ... a check ... that we are already there with the times, but I'm not a mother, a teacher ... I am not interfering in things that do not concern me ... not even within the substance of education, not otherwise get out alive! I think that press, maybe they work badly, and then left alone, so much trouble making them well alone!

"If the teacher decides so, so do you!"
recurrent phrase, now in my house.

The task consists of some cards. In some
Alessandro gets respectable ratings by calculating its course difficult.
In a card, 0 ... take SISIS, and ZERO SPLIT.

Corro ... no, the flight master, which comes with the job of my son ... visibly agitated.
I ask why it is unacceptable ... ZERO ... ZERO for each child is nothing ... zero ...
The problem of the votes, is that often the children ... at least my son, consider the vote not as assigned to them, but as assigned to themselves ...
I take ZERO, ZERO ... valgus simple linear ... ... shocking!

to retreat to the mood took me months of work ... ... ... educator of pampering ... Maalox ... of a lullaby of nights (like when he was little little). . ... bitterest of bitter tears.
months of talks, in order to understand what it means dyslexia, teachers should explain that to me!

At the sight of the ZERO ROSSO, my expression must change a lot ... I can only imagine!
And wonder if it was really necessary ... wonder if he saw that Alexander zero. She
peaceful answer me yes, he saw it, imbuing it deserved. The
multiplications have been carried out ... which is unacceptable, given that that subject had been treated for months in the classroom ...

The math problems are written by Alexander, his fist.
WHERE ARE THE INSTRUMENT DISPENSERS AND COMPENSATORY promised??


Alexander is not given second chances, working times more long cards with the lyrics of the problems already written, as his right.
Give these tools is a commitment made to us parents, the educator, after dozens of meetings.

"These are measures that do not violate the impartiality, but on the contrary, a dyslexic bring the same level as his classmates' ... and you need them to him.
would be like expecting a baby myopic, read without glasses, the glasses in the classroom because they only use him.
There would seem absurd?
not occur en masse?

So why we remain stuck in front of so much injustice? Because nobody is outraged, in the face of this?
If the problem does not affect us personally, not freaks, who cares ... I think right.
But I bet there are those among your friends have children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, cousins, ... dyslexic.
Maybe they do not say, because they are ashamed of ...
But you are not sick of dyslexia, not heals from dyslexia, because dyslexia is not a disease.
In the hands of good teachers our children genes that dyslexics would find their way without good teachers, children who are groping in the dark, at the mercy of events and moods, dell'impreparazione total and absolute presopopea.
You can not tell a teacher what to do, even when he does is totally contrary to what would be right to do. But
I say this, however, and even cry if you must.
And if some do not like Mom, if someone complained that "the teacher can not spend time behind your child has special needs, he must adapt "?????????, then I can not say that I was just unlucky with the teachers.

started well and finished better: This year

Ale took another zero, and this time double humiliation ... Put it
ALONE!
Then I am reminded of a beautiful phrase that sums up this whole affair, and many others egragiamente.

"Teachers will not cause dyslexia, but may worsen its effects."

I said all I retire to vomit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment