Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cervical Spondylitis Golf

THE GIFT OF MISTRESS PAOLA




Maybe this time I get angry!
school ends tomorrow, so today was the penultimate day.
exit, take Ale, but I see the strange, tense.

I ask him what happens, and the other mothers in reality ask him.
Two of his companions as "close", I say ... But it is true that
Ale change school? How to change school? No. What do you mean ...???
Ale does not answer me when I ask him to explain.
But his best friend, is pressing, with tender words ...
"Ale But I'm here, where are you going?? You can not go, you told me that saremmi remain friends forever, then you lied to me??"
Sweetness!
Ale does not speak, but the teacher tells me I must say two words.
I wait to finish talking with another mom, then I approach.
"Today, Mrs. Alexander, did not want to work. He would not do the assigned tasks. He did not even finish copying from the blackboard."
THE BOARD ??????????????????

Stay cool. I was always calm, in these first months of school.
I was quiet, and when they gave away the part of S. Giuseppe at the Christmas play, because the company that Mary did not want him as a partner. (Logic would suggest not to remove the part in the child??, My logic, of course, YES!)
I was quiet, when Ali was questioned in geography, and did not give him the map for orientation.
I stay quiet, every day when I can not find the written work diary, which the agreements are expected to write the teachers. I remain calm so many other things!
When I say angry, I stay quiet. better to have a peaceful dialogue, since then my son to suffer.
But not now!, Now I struggle.
"But teacher Paola, excuse me, Ale must not copy from the blackboard."
And she ...
"And why not ????????????"

makes me cry ...
months and months and months and months and months and months yet, dialogue, meetings, certification, strategies ...
Why persist in making the life of my son even more difficult than What is it?
Why not grant him the rights he is entitled?
here has nothing to do even more than not being prepared, because the educator has mitered to understand what you do and what NOT to do, I shall be mitered, the headmaster and mitered.
Dyslexia is not yet known. This teacher did not even read the guides that I provided, download and print at my own expense, twice last school year.

not professional, not human ... continue to put the difficulty to create gap between him and his companions.
What is a teacher who behaves like this?
I say, I reported the difficulties my son's diagnosis ... I want all I need, and then when it's up to you put down, where are the results?
commitment, the promises?

Now I say enough!
In late January there should be a meeting with the therapist and the team of the CRO. But first I need
Yummy ... I find the head of the skein of this ... because I'll never get out alive!

Why would I want to know how long ago a mother who saw her child suffer to be always the last of the class and instead revised it clear, to agree to see him again sad and forlorn, dejected and defeated.

Maestra Paola Thanks! For his professionalism, for being punctual and precise ... and for having disintegrated Christmas! I sincerely hope the same to you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment