Monday, December 6, 2010

Marijuana Alzheimer's

Listen, listen, listen ...

's what I do more with Alex ... I listen.
Everything he says, he says it in a way that appeals to you, that surprises you every time.
He speaks well and makes it fully understood, and what I said today, two minutes ago, left me speechless. Today

did two hours of speech therapy (actually an hour and a half, since each treatment is 45 minutes.)
E 'at 10 and came out at 11.30. He had to recover, or today or another day he would have.

spoke earlier, characteristic of his speech therapist.
I ask him he's like and he tells me enough. That for a child who has been accustomed to guard against some adults, it's definitely a lot.
Then I ask him what he does when he is with her, and there he is agitated.

I read, write, do math.
"Well you get on well, no?"
"Yes" he replies, "Survive!"
??????????????????????????

In the more I discover that today Ale made the verification of geography.
E 'went well, but only when the teacher allowed him to see the map ...
But sir, it is not right for my son, USING MAPS IN THE QUESTIONS?
"It was riiferimenti ..." I say ...
So I doubt ... no map references, I can hardly find well ... I Quindiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ???????

THE DATE OF THIS MAP casserole ??????? Porco
the world that I've got under your feet ...
Faletti said such a comedian ... that looked like a moron, and now writes books for the infinite success ....

Comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?????????????
Yummy, I understand ... aiutoooooooooooooo pedagogistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment