Monday, February 14, 2011

Pinnacle Tv Center Pro Windows 7 64 Bit

How do you feel a child dyslexic?

Here's a video that will help everyone understand what to test a dyslexic child, every day at school.
feel pressured in this way should not be easy.
Beware ... we're leaving!





See? I now no longer have to wonder why my son comes home from school and hysterical as taut as a violin string, which the slightest breath of wind would break relentlessly. Do not ask me why the more passes the door with tears in his eyes, the reasons that trigger a stomach ache ... "Mom looks like someone holding my hand pressed against his stomach ..." Ale says every night and every morning, while the massage, the pain vest.
you actually did the video?
How do you feel? Confused? Nervous? Excited?
I am more and more angry. More and more!
's so that I have to keep up to 16.30 ...
Meet the Maestra Paola ... I am very very very very prepared!

0 comments:

Post a Comment