Thursday, February 17, 2011

Do Tv Ratings Count Dvr?

MEETING



The long-awaited meeting, as I said in the previous post, took place Feb. 14 at 16:30. Yummy
I had to go armed, but our beloved educator is superimpegnata at this time, but I spoke to her on the phone, I had instilled courage and strength and still I was very prepared for each topic that could have come out. I was armed

love for my son, and the desire to understand where they broke off communication with the math teacher, the only one that still leaves me puzzled.

I climb the stairs, and while I do not know if I get the teacher to expect that there is Paola, who is absent or hope, a sense of fatigue comes over me. I have to talk, to reaffirm concepts million times in meetings, memos, meetings. I feel tired. But I get.

I expect the teachers in the classroom Paola and Sandra, who asked not to be present at the meeting, even said: "The meeting I will be there." No problem, I do not eat anyone, but if you feel more secure as well ... ok! Paola

The teacher is visibly upset, and held his arms folded into a atteggiamneto it seems to me to completely close to me ... which tells me that a good start!
that I turn to her, and she never looks at me in the face ... for the whole match just a couple of times and when his eyes meet mine ...
Maybe we're both straight, I know what awaits me, but she certainly does not know what awaits!
"The reason why I went to the Dean" I start smashing an ice cold that I dropped on my back "was the phrase that he said to my son, comparing him to Joseph
(I always say to Alexander, you are very less sick of Joseph, you do not have reasons for not working).

He said to me during a meeting, now if can not deny. Instead if you deny it, tells me that I misunderstood. I misunderstood. I misunderstood.
That is absolutely not true, but I choose not to comment and ask instead what he meant.
He says he meant the opposite of what I understood.
But look ... then I misunderstood, I heard one thing for another: the mother, like son ....

He tells me that no one can go from Dean to bother with such silly things that the Principal has better things to do. And then they, too, from now on will be the Dean, bypassed.
"What you've always done," I say remember the last two years by the late Dean.
"Oh well" response.
"The dean has better things to do that listening to a mom outraged? I would say no, is there for that too. If loss of communication between us, I go higher body afficheè restore dialogue. In fact, if I did what I had been recommended, I made the complaint, directly, without speaking. "

" We are at this point! "
Yes, unfortunately we are at this point.
Why he has to do when a mother sees her son being sick, because a teacher is so determined not to follow the directives given to him to work well, make him feel good?
competitions in mathematics, for one thing, Alex should not do it.
"Then Mrs. not send him to school when there are competitions in mathematics. "he laughs.
But diciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii??
Even Sandra chews bad, but how do you say such nonsense.

" How can we not send him to school, she did not do the races, which to no avail. There are other ways to tell if a child knows or does not know the multiplication table. "
" But he makes the races with the calculator "..........
Imagine the scene, while Alessandro enter the first number his partner has already given the answer and Ale is yet another defeat.
But she laughs as I will be nervous about ... or do you find that says as he talks nonsense.

spoken of 0 (Zero) 's another. is justified by saying that zero was punitive.
"Well certainly did not express praise, even Alexander must have noticed, in fact he cried for two hours back home. "
Ok, I say. Suppose I tell you that I accept zero as a punishment.
But the task was assigned to Alexander given in accordance with the provisions? multiple choice questions, more time to work, preference for the oral
Well ... no, he had to write answers to open questions.
Now I laugh!
"Well teacher Paola, Alessandro He would not ever played a role as well, and she knows it well "
" But then I asked him orally and did not respond.
"After sderenato dry with a zero, I'm not surprised that it was a little disheartened"
"But Ale works when it wants, it is also good"
Anytime!
I do not see more now ... just more!
"This last sentence tells me, tells me she has not even deigned to read the first two lines of the guides that I sent you about"
"No no, I read them, I also attended a workshop "All waste of time.
According to Article 10, which I quote, in fact:

10 - Evaluation of children with specific learning difficulty (DSA)

1. Pupils with specific learning difficulties (SLD) properly certified, the assessment and verification of learning, including those carried out during the final examination of the cycles, must take account of specific subjects of such pupils for such purposes in the conduct of teaching and examinations, are adopted as part of the financial resources available to existing legislation, methodological and educational tools and dispensers compensatory deemed most appropriate.

final result. I understand that you, not adapt, I understand that she is the fourth type of teacher described Blog Grenci Ross, I understand that the wall is still tall, and even slightly scratched, I understand that there is closure, complete closure and frightening. I understand that there will still be discussed, to score points, to organize meetings, to wipe tears.

But on Tuesday I took Alexander from Method Feuerstein and his teacher Professor Di Pillo told me that Ale is very good, lively, interested, always ready with an answer.
'It is too strong ... "
This is my son ... an earthquake delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment