Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Much Does Tai Quan Do Cost



Saturday, on the train from Verona, I would submit to the controller that the two punching machines to the track 12 does not work: If I were late, would not have gone up in the lobby to stamp it (but I'm not going to tell him ). While seeking a nice way to complain without seeming controversy, the inspector arrives.
Lord in front of me, which rose to Domegliara must make the ticket on the train, because that station there are neither doors nor ticket vending machines. The controller runs a table to find the ticket request, take a notepad and a pen and writes a receipt: departure station, Destination, amount, date and time.
of my thoughts before I forget and blurt: "But you have to write everything by hand?"
The controller looks at me surprised, maybe does not know whether to feel offended or commiserate. After a moment, decides that the question is naive and responded: "On the regional. However, we do what the boss says." After another moment, perhaps to defuse "But there are positives. This always works. The worst that can happen is that the pen does not write, but just have a spare."

0 comments:

Post a Comment