Saturday, November 20, 2010

Number Of Slots In A Roulette Table

A walk

There is the sun! It is a rare opportunity: The first idea is to go to Falaise, to see a castle of William the Conqueror. But after searching the bus schedules and some information, the castle attracts me most.
Instead, I remember that pass to Caen GR36, one of the long routes by foot. Last year I walked towards the sea, this time I will go inward. Incredibly, the path is well marked also in the city. But often we see more easily which are marked with red and white cross roads best not to be taken that the two parallel strips of paint.
I take the path close to the racecourse, where I usually go running. The river is in a small depression, there is even a climb: the leverage tomorrow to add a little 'race.
The path is partly along the Orne and partly on the Caen-Flers disused railway, passing through fields cultivated and abandoned countryside. Good to walk away from traffic.
And finally, the sky is ashamed of its clarity and, as always, hides behind a veil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment