Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Do I Need A Formal Living Room

After the meeting ... and more ...


The meeting followed two weeks have been a series of ups and downs.
After only two days, Alexander had two divisions with top marks in places, that in his class did not understand anyone. A miracle?
Alessandro has become a strategist, and I understand that to survive, but often implement the strategies of survival, which does not always make me happy.

His speech therapist expecting a baby ... and soon will go on maternity leave. In these days, is followed in tandem, Daniela and Silvia, who is going to happen.
I am not happy, Silvia is not that delicious, but all these changes, they will do well to Ale? Especially calculating that he had just used to Daniela? It was just made aware of?

But apparently, life is made of too rapid change, and the centuries have taught us that survives only those who adapt to change.

But I am calm, quiet. And do not even know why. At the bottom of Ale at this time is relatively peaceful, sleep well, eat well. At school I feel happy to go, although sometimes he tries to stay in a miserable home.
In recent days his confessions on the 'lies' to stay at home that made us swallow in recent years.
white lies that we had already sgam time, but whose confessions, just to where he tells us, are a source of great entertainment.
Often my husband burst out laughing thinking about it and says,
'Do you realize, that nano?
Oh yes, it is our dwarf, perfect perfect!

Oh well then I must tell you this.
know what he wanted yesterday to Alessandro gift?
a secret diary, complete with a padlock, which has already begun to write down his thoughts and his beloved secret, but then said that we will read. =)
My heart!
And then, last but not least, I will tell you that this will squash our beloved educator with laughter.

Ale to school tired. I take a little distant, but unless you explain a little, never understand.
Just why is hard to keep long time, the Yummy, and the teachers had together decided not to make him the second pomeridiami falls under its time to form.
Ale has also begun to make speech in the morning, and then as Ale lose two hours of school a week, the teachers have asked to return the falls.

OK, far be it from me, the idea of \u200b\u200bimpeding the path of my son and educational zeal of its teachers, with the consent of Yummy we accepted the proposal
tragedy of tragedies, because when he goes to therapy Ale works, it is not to have fun, so it's not less work, work in different ways to fill his gap.
And so we removed the falls, again.
Ale the other day but he was a brat back from school one day in the fall, and I at one point I was really exhausted. I turn around and say
'Good Ale, as it serves no purpose, from next week start to make returns.'
he turns around and seraphic, she replies:
'And Yummy say?'
\u0026lt;INCISO> Ahoooooooooooooooooo! But that must command
Yummy home miaaaaaaaaaaa ??????????????\u0026lt;/ SENTENCE>

I say to Al and he says
'Yummy does not want me to do returns. '(note the use of the subjunctive!)
Here, the presence of Yummy is felt even when she's not there.
I know that you've created a monster ... the monster screen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment