Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Breville Breadmaker Instructions

Dyslexia and the Depression.

not succeed there, where the comrades have performed well, struggle to put the numbers in the column, do not ever deliver the task on time, need more time to do endless themes and said ...
But it is even possible that a child coming into the spiral of depression because of the inadequacy of his teachers?
If so, it would be horrible.
Searching the internet, I found the material I wanted to tell you.


TEST FOR MEASURING DEPRESSION IN CHILDREN
Center Epidemiological Studies Depression Child (CES - DC)
Fill and send to Dr. Mancino . You will have an answer within a week
exception of a diagnostic interview with a psychologist or a psychiatrist, there is no completely reliable method for determining whether a child is depressed. However, one can obtain valuable information on the presence of symptoms of depression by giving the child the following test. Here's how you can give your child:
"I heard that you can understand how children feel and then I got curious to know how you felt lately. Sometimes it is really difficult for children to find the right words to describe what they feel. Here is your chance to say it in a different way. "
"You'll see that there are four possible answers for each sentence. I wish you could read each sentence and that you then you picked the answer that best describes how you felt or how you responded to last week. After each answer you can go to the next sentence. Remember that there are no right or wrong answers. "
During the past week:
1. I was bored by things that usually do not bore me.
at all ........ A little '...... Enough ....... Very ........
2. I was not eating, I did not have much appetite.
at all .......... A little'......... Quite ........ Mplto .........
3. I could not feel happy even when my family and friends tried to help me feel megio.
at all ........ A little'.......... Enough ......... Much .........
4. I did not feel as good as the other children.
at all ........ A little'.......... Enough ......... Very ........
5. I felt like I could not pay attention to what I was doing.
at all ....... A little'........... Enough ......... Very ........
6. I felt humiliated.
at all ....... A little'......... Enough .......... Much .........
7. I felt too tired to do things.
at all ....... A little'........... Enough .......... Very ........
8. I felt as if something sad to happen.
at all ........ A little'.......... Enough .......... Much .......
9. It seemed to me that the things I used to not go over well.
at all ......... A little'.......... Enough ......... Very ........
10. I felt dismayed.
at all ........ A little'.......... Quite ........ Very ........
11. I did not sleep well as usual.
at all ........ A little'........... Quite ........ Very ........
12. I was miserable.
For nienrte ...... A little'........... Enough ....... Very ........
13. I was quieter than usual.
at all ......... A little'.......... Enough ......... Much .........
14. I felt alone, as if I had friends.
at all .......... A little'.......... Quite ........ Very ........
15. It seemed to me that children who knew they were friends or not I did not want to be with me.
at all ......... A little'........... Quite ........ Very ........
16. I was not amused.
at all .......... A little'........... Enough ......... Much .........
17. I felt like I was about to cry.
at all ......... A little'.......... Quite ........ Much .........
18. I was sad.
at all ........ A little'......... Enough ......... Much .......
19. I felt not to please people.
at all ....... A little'......... Enough ......... Very ........
20. I was hard to do things.
at all ........ A little'......... Enough ......... Much .......



0 comments:

Post a Comment